SWC Photo & Digital Locker Policies for the 570 Building
Students who have completed Art 205 or 192 will have priority for student lockers. Other enrolled students can request a locker. Check with Craig Hill (Lab Technician) for availability. Email him at email@example.com.
- Lockers in the 570 building are for students currently enrolled in classes that apply to the Associates in Photography & Digital Imaging or Certificate of Professional Photography.
- Students are responsible for any items placed in the locker.
- Neither Southwestern College nor employees of Southwestern College are responsible for any items placed in the locker.
- Students must be approved to use the locker by the Photography Lab Technician.
- If items are found in a locker that was not properly assigned or not properly authorized with deposit, those items will be confiscated by Southwestern College. If a lock is placed on a locker that was not properly assigned or not properly authorized with deposit, then that lock will be cut off.
- If campus police request that the locker be opened, then the lock will be cut off and the locker will be opened for the viewing of campus police.
- Students must provide a $5.00 deposit prior to being approved to use the locker. The $5.00 deposit will be returned to the student after the student removes the lock, empties the contents of the locker, and the photography lab technician has checked the locker for cleanliness.
- A student must provide his or her own lock. Southwestern College does not keep combinations on file nor spare keys for the locks.
The $5.00 deposit will not be returned if:
- If illegal items are found in the locker.
- If the locker has been damaged.
- If the locker was left soiled.
- If the student does not remove the lock and items inside prior to the date posted during finals week. The semester and date are listed here:
Semester: Spring 2018 Date: 5/24/2018 or your Final Exam Date if passed this date.