- Lockers are available for students during the semester. For more information, see our lockers policies.
Classrooms / Computer Labs
- There are 3 classrooms that also function as computer labs.
- We are a Mac computer based facility. Our classrooms contain 22-24 student computer workstations.
- Various scanners for 35mm, Medium Format, & up to 8”x10” film.
Multipurpose Room (Wet / Messy Area)
- Film Development, Print Drying, Alternative Chemical Processes
- Includes two 25”x36” UV exposure units.
Digital Printing & Viewing
- Archival Ink Jet Printing by Epson Printers. We can print a variety of sizes of sheet paper and roll paper. We can print up to 44’ wide. Roll paper printing is available upon request.
- There is 17” Epson 3880 in each of the 3 classrooms.
- There are three printers ready to print 8.5”x11” in the digital printing room. These are Epson 4800, 4880, and 4900.
- There are two large format printers: an Canon IPF6400 (up to 24” wide) and a Canon IPF8400 (up to 44” wide).
- We have a color correct GTI print viewing station in each classroom and a large GTI wall unit in the digital printing room.
- Our printers are attached to ASUS PA246Q monitors with P-IPS panels that provide 98% of Adobe RGB coverage for soft-proofing and color correction purposes.
- Mounting and Matting Equipment
There are various items for checkout including cameras, flashes and tripods. Equipment checkout and access is determined by your class enrollment. See instructor for details.
- Preparation for studio projects.
- Our studio is one large room that can be separated into 4 separate areas. One of these areas includes the storage for items such as strobes, light stands, posing tables and stools, light modifiers, etc. The other 3 areas are independent lighting bays divided by light-tight curtains.
- Each of the 3 lighting bays can utilize 4 strobes or a variety of continuous hot-lights.
- Each of the 3 lighting bays includes an Apple MacPro computer setup with wireless tethering capabilities for a digital SLR.
- 2 of the lighting bays are equipped with a built-in cove wall.
- There are 4 motorized backdrop rollers that are controlled independently.